This past week went by so quickly!
Let’s hope the next 32 weeks go by just as fast! J
Even though Nov. 6th seems like an eternity away,
each time Garrett and I walk by the soon to be nursery
our hearts seem to beat out of our chest in anticipation!
We’ve been spending more time in the baby’s room just for fun.
This past weekend we hung out in there as we read our weekly updates
in our gazillion “What to expect books”! It may seem corny, but the
room already seems to be so peaceful and special!
Check out what our little “raspberry” is up to this week besides making me super hungry for french fries and noodles, noodles, and more noodles…any kind of noodles!
I’ve included pictures of the ball that we went to on Friday night for a service and charity club that Garrett belongs to. I nearly wrestled a man for the last shrimp cocktail…lol I guess there is no shame when eating for two!
Let’s hope the next 32 weeks go by just as fast! J
Even though Nov. 6th seems like an eternity away,
each time Garrett and I walk by the soon to be nursery
our hearts seem to beat out of our chest in anticipation!
We’ve been spending more time in the baby’s room just for fun.
This past weekend we hung out in there as we read our weekly updates
in our gazillion “What to expect books”! It may seem corny, but the
room already seems to be so peaceful and special!
Check out what our little “raspberry” is up to this week besides making me super hungry for french fries and noodles, noodles, and more noodles…any kind of noodles!
I’ve included pictures of the ball that we went to on Friday night for a service and charity club that Garrett belongs to. I nearly wrestled a man for the last shrimp cocktail…lol I guess there is no shame when eating for two!

Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy. The baby is about the size of a raspberry this week!









No comments:
Post a Comment