Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 7, 2009 - 10 Week Update



During this week my daily nauseous spurts began to taper off, especially at night! Wahooooo!!!! Although I'm still having a difficult time eating meat (insert squeamish face here) I was able to enjoy most foods again! Pickles and chocolate were two of the favs for this week. Although the usual strawberry pop tart and applesauce (yes, together) were, and still are the epitome of decadence! lol :-)

We were so excited to see and share the newly popped out belly with Garrett's family over Easter. It was during this week when I literally woke up one morning and saw an actual BELLY! It was so fitting that I looked like I swallowed a small Easter basket on Easter morning.

Although I said goodbye to most of the nausea this week, a new sidekick jumped on the baby bandwagon with me....hello fatigue! I'm not talking like a little sleepy here and there, I'm talking so tired that I have literally fallen asleep during dinner at my own kitchen table while eating those much desired pop tart and applesauce sandwiches! lol I'll be so happy when the second trimester gets here and brings along my second wind that everyone talks about!! You can thank the fatigue for the lack of updated updates!

Enjoy the pictures!!

All our Love,
Dee and "Sweet Pea"
xox




































With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.) The baby is about the size of a prune this week!







No comments:

Post a Comment