During Week 11 we said an official goodbye to the good ol' waistline! Although clothed I'm not lookin super preggo just yet, you could definitely start to see the precious little bump through my clothes now. When I was standing at the copy machine at work there was a sweet older lady who was volunteer standing close by me and I could tell she was looking to see if my little bump was indeed one that belonged to a baby or a late night binge at Taco Bell. lol I smiled and said, "There's a baby on the way!" I've learned from that point on that if I'm walk around rubbing or touching my little belly at least a little bit, people realize just what it is and that I didn't actually eat a box of Krispy Kremes all by myself....hmmm...donuts....that sounds good! :-)
During this week Garrett and I got the biggest kick of how Izzy is all of a sudden climbing up on my belly and sitting like a mother hen. Anytime I'm sitting down Izzy takes it upon herself to come and warm up the baby. I like to think of it as a sweet little love gesture instead of her looking at my belly as a new pillow from Petsmart. Either way, it's sweet and I love it!
Extreme fatigue began to be a regular part of life. I have found that snacking on fruit throughout the day, a little nap after school, and going to bed early have ....who am I kidding.....I'm still EXHAUSTED!
Headaches have also started this week...not fun, but I'll take them any day knowing that our little lime is growing strong!
Enjoy the pictures!! Check out the one of Izzy Mae sitting on her "nest"
Love,
Dee and "Sweet Pea"
During this week Garrett and I got the biggest kick of how Izzy is all of a sudden climbing up on my belly and sitting like a mother hen. Anytime I'm sitting down Izzy takes it upon herself to come and warm up the baby. I like to think of it as a sweet little love gesture instead of her looking at my belly as a new pillow from Petsmart. Either way, it's sweet and I love it!
Extreme fatigue began to be a regular part of life. I have found that snacking on fruit throughout the day, a little nap after school, and going to bed early have ....who am I kidding.....I'm still EXHAUSTED!
Headaches have also started this week...not fun, but I'll take them any day knowing that our little lime is growing strong!
Enjoy the pictures!! Check out the one of Izzy Mae sitting on her "nest"
Love,
Dee and "Sweet Pea"

Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future. The baby is about the size of a lime this week!









No comments:
Post a Comment