Trick or Treat!?!
Mostly just tricks....
During the past week I have officially begun to feel small contractions, although they are irregular, they are a little sign that something is definitely going on...or at least practicing to go on..lol I was worried that they might just be little tricky ones that are pretend but I decided to think they are actually doing something! Our doctor's appointment confirmed that they really were REAL!!! It went really well! WAHOO!! It turns out that those little twinges and squeezes actually were doing something! I was just over 1 centimeter dilated and about 65% effaced! I'll take it! Anything is progress! I'm beginning to realize that Hudson really is on his way and this miraculous journey has just about come to an end. Even though we are sooooooooo beyond excited to meet our special little bundle...I find myself an emotional mess at times just thinking about everything that we've been through and how much I have truly loved being pregnant. I have loved every single second - good, bad, scary, exciting....loved it all. I will actually miss my Shrek-like belly and the special moments that were shared between Hudson and mommy.
We had the greatest time decorating our pumpkins! It was a Halloween that we will always remember!
Courtney bought us this cute little "Baby's First Halloween" onesie that Hudson will never wear now that he has passed up his first projected due date of October 23rd. But we decided to try it on for size anyways! :-)
We may have some cute little pumpkins on our front porch...but check out the one that I'm carrying around!
It's the Great Pumpkin...
Hudson Miller!
(please refer to "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" to realize where this derived from!)
To "round" off the week, Kimmy, Maggie and I went to get a pedicure and it was the world's greatest date ever. Although my feet and ankles were freakishly huge, I enjoyed every embarrassing moment of it! At least now my feet are fat AND pretty!
We can't wait to see what the next week will bring!









No comments:
Post a Comment